Whether it means lots of chocolate or precious family time, with Easter potentially being the last holiday break in lockdown, you might just be running out of ideas on how to entertain your mini. Make the most of quality time together and check out these easy 10 Easter activities for kids...
1. Get Crafty & WIN!
Download our activity card and complete our Easter themed wordsearch, or get the colouring pencils out & let mini get creative with our Easter colouring competition!
2. Recreate your own childhood memories with an Egg and spoon race outside for mini (remember those?!) Challenge mummy, daddy and siblings to a childhood favourite, the egg and spoon race! We recommend a quick hard boil to avoid drippy eggs. Build garden obstacles to make it even harder to reach the finish line
3. Tasty chocolate nests are the perfect treat and take 30 mins to make (and even less time to eat!) We think this recipe look yummy!
4. Do a beauty hunt! An Easter Hunt the Tiffy & Tallulah edition! Have you seen our Mini Easter Party Hamper? With some of our best-selling beauty faves and a sweet chocolate treat, hide the items around your garden or house and let mini hunt them down? Want to get minis friends involved? Get her besties a box too and they can do the hunt and pamper session together virtually!
5. Take your Easter trip to the woods! Split off into two groups and do a treasure hunt! The first group hides the eggs, the second group hunts them down, then switch! A fun addition to a traditional family walk.
6. Pin the tail on the bunny! Grab a giant sheet of drawing paper and with the help of mummy draw a super cute bunny! Grab some handfuls of cotton wool with a little glue and see who can pin the tail on the bunny!
7. Got green fingers? Celebrate spring and see if your mini is a budding gardener and get planting. We love tulips and daffodils.
8. Already got a garden full or pretty plants? Tulips are super in Spring so let a loved one know you are thinking of them with a delivery of fresh flowers.
9. Make brunch together! From hot cross buns to a full on Easter feast, spend some quality time in the kitchen.
10. Bunny Hop! Have a dance party! Whether it's the home family or just you and your mini, turn on your faves songs and show off your best moves. Extra points to anything Easter themed.
*Open to UK entries only. Competition closes at midnight GMT 05.04.20. Winner will be selected at random and contacted via direct message from @tiffyandtallulah.